Cry no more
CW left for UNSW this morning. Is it an ending? Maybe it is. Is it a sad ending? I can't say.
I may say it's a happy ending, because this ending is for the betterment of both of us.
Or I may say it's a sad ending, because a couple who loves one another has to part due to some stupid idealism that they are not sure if it may come true.
Whatever it is, it's time to start anew now.
Was reading a friend's blog, he was not sure if he is ready for love even though he's longing to have a gf. I begin to ask myself the same question. Am I ready to love again? Am I ready to be committed again? Am I ready to devote myself again? Well, I don't have a direct answer to that.
No, because I am finally single again after 5 years of being attached.
No, because as long as I don't find my royal knight, I would go on making the same mistake over and over again, which will be hurting innocent party.
No, because I want to be independent, be truly independent from now.
No, because I want to dedicate my time to building my career and not feeling guilty for not spending time with my other half.
Most importantly, no because I still am not sure of my feelings for him now.
The only reason to answer yes is, when my royal knight appears.
Let's now define my royal knight.
Royal knight is someone who would care for me, from head to toe, just like CW did, no less.
Royal knight doesn't need to have stunning, killer good look, but a look which I may define good is enough (how I define good is different from normal perception) . Hard to explain. Will show you examples if I find some.
Very important thing, he must not be a push-over. He must stand up for me/himself when being taken advantage of.
He must possess a certain confidence but does not appear as arrogant, someone I'm comfortable being with.
Most importantly, he needs to be more superior than me in terms of career.
Okay, above is my royal knight whom I want to marry. Even though I doubt if such guy ever exists, nevertheless, let's set it as an ideal and work towards it!! ??�äƣ���
I sound like a teenage girl describing her prince charming... hmm...
I am in no hurry to rush into any relationship now. I think it's time that I take my time to explore the world, to take time and know ppl. There are still heaps of ppl out there which I hven't met yet! Now is the best time to enjoy my singlehood. I shall be careful nevertheless.
I am all right already, my friends. Thanks for your concern and support. You know who you are. ;) I truly appreciate that. m_._m
Will be transferred to new section from 1st August onwards. And there'll be no more weekend duty there! So I'll be free to have my weekend to myself! Fantastic eh?? Haven't had that in a long while...
I may say it's a happy ending, because this ending is for the betterment of both of us.
Or I may say it's a sad ending, because a couple who loves one another has to part due to some stupid idealism that they are not sure if it may come true.
Whatever it is, it's time to start anew now.
Was reading a friend's blog, he was not sure if he is ready for love even though he's longing to have a gf. I begin to ask myself the same question. Am I ready to love again? Am I ready to be committed again? Am I ready to devote myself again? Well, I don't have a direct answer to that.
No, because I am finally single again after 5 years of being attached.
No, because as long as I don't find my royal knight, I would go on making the same mistake over and over again, which will be hurting innocent party.
No, because I want to be independent, be truly independent from now.
No, because I want to dedicate my time to building my career and not feeling guilty for not spending time with my other half.
Most importantly, no because I still am not sure of my feelings for him now.
The only reason to answer yes is, when my royal knight appears.
Let's now define my royal knight.
Royal knight is someone who would care for me, from head to toe, just like CW did, no less.
Royal knight doesn't need to have stunning, killer good look, but a look which I may define good is enough (how I define good is different from normal perception) . Hard to explain. Will show you examples if I find some.
Very important thing, he must not be a push-over. He must stand up for me/himself when being taken advantage of.
He must possess a certain confidence but does not appear as arrogant, someone I'm comfortable being with.
Most importantly, he needs to be more superior than me in terms of career.
Okay, above is my royal knight whom I want to marry. Even though I doubt if such guy ever exists, nevertheless, let's set it as an ideal and work towards it!! ??�äƣ���
I sound like a teenage girl describing her prince charming... hmm...
I am in no hurry to rush into any relationship now. I think it's time that I take my time to explore the world, to take time and know ppl. There are still heaps of ppl out there which I hven't met yet! Now is the best time to enjoy my singlehood. I shall be careful nevertheless.
I am all right already, my friends. Thanks for your concern and support. You know who you are. ;) I truly appreciate that. m_._m
Will be transferred to new section from 1st August onwards. And there'll be no more weekend duty there! So I'll be free to have my weekend to myself! Fantastic eh?? Haven't had that in a long while...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home