流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~My GP lens
~Worrying teenage sister...
~Dengue
~First day at work!
~Just some pictures
~Cup or Water
~Job offer from M!!
~Disagreement with RE
~CW is back!
~Grandpa's gone... forever...


土曜日, 10月 22, 2005

~HEAVEN SURE DOES JUSTICE~

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD. with any other type of monitor, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! so view at ur own risk! or u may wanna minimise ur browser size.

heard that an old fren's broken up with the love of his life. and he professed he'll never love again. to cut the story short, his distance relationship with his gf didn't work out. his gf broke up with him for another guy bcos he was not able to be there for her all the time. he blogged the following:

"....Help me to make sense! I could only think of one thing: are you actually seeing someone else? You denied it. And honestly, I doubted it intuitively.

Love is blind. I��m telling you it��s true. There have been signs, those are the serious signs, but I was having such illusion of our love that I��m too stupid to realise. So I went on compromising. I chose to go your way, accepting the fact that you don��t recognise my status, believing in your claim you were not breaking up with me, even though doing so is actually tearing me apart cuz I still do think that the relationship was still there. Still I do so. Why, you ask? Because I keep on telling myself, if this is wot you want, if this is how I can help you to get through the time, and if by sacrificing so for one year, and I could still be with you after, I would rather sacrifice a year, but not the rest of my life...."


Losing someone you hold so dear in your heart is not something anyone could imagine, not to mention go through it, get over it and move on. I sincerely feel for him, i could TOTALLY comprehend and understand EVERY word and phrase that he typed. The feeling of betrayal, of distrust, of disappointment, the grief, sleepless nights, endless thoughts, doubts, worries, tears, insecurity etc etc.... I can understand. TOTALLY.

However, I don't feel sorry for him, I don't sympathise with him, I don't pity him, in fact none of those around me does, AT ALL. In my opinion, and opinions of others around me, he deserves it, more than anyone else. For, we were once the victims who felt it all, ALL of the things that he blogged about, bcos he was seeing someone else while he was supposedly with each of us. And I am in fact very thrilled and excited to learnt of his misfortune. I couldn't hide, in fact had no intention to hide my excitement to learn that he is suffering from what I had suffered before. Finally what he did to others, comes around to haunt him. We MUST never forget this, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.


He's hurt several, in the way he was hurt. I hope he, like he said, will never get over it. I hope he will not love anyone else ever again. Just so that he doesn't hurt any others any more. I praise whoever up there, for doing Justice to all those he's hurt and disappointed.

But luckily for me, he wasn't the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Bcos of him, I realise how damn lucky I've been all this while; Bcos of him, I now treasure THE LOVE OF MY LIFE; bcos of him, my life now is wonderful. But I have no intention of thanking him. For I think, he deserves the fuckin' shit that he's in now, and I deserve all the goodness in my life now.


To all in reading, if your impression of me is starting to change, I can explain. This is just how a woman reacts, when she HATES. So, DON'T-EVER-LET-A-WOMAN-HATE-YOU. This is what you will get, even though she might still behave all goodie and kind. Secretly, she's been praying real hard for this doom day to befall unto you.

I know he's reading this, he might be surprised that I'd say such things. But I know one thing for sure, he couldn't care less. And he wouldn't blame me for saying whatever I did. It was only fair.

And lesson of the day, Break up with him/her once you realise love is no longer felt, DONOT wait until you've found a replacement then do you suggest a break.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com