流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~Beautiful Sakura
~Multiply site revamp~!
~New dept
~UOB Internet Banking Fraud site
~Pics
~Christmas is here!!
~Interesting article
~Fun
~Microsoft Windows KS
~PARTNERS AND MARRIAGE


火曜日, 1月 02, 2007

Marriage

This new yr started with one bad news, divorce.

I had thought my faith in marriage couldn't go any worse. And now, with another divorce in my family, it's getting worse. The slight perk that my cousin's marriage did me is now long gone. And my faith in marriage has just hit another new low.

It's commitment phobia at work again. I do not have the courage to plan for things that far ahead, I just can't. Have I mention I do not even dare to commit in long term plans, like insurance, instalment payment and other stuffs alike? Even planning for a holiday 6 months ahead took me hell of a long time to decide. Read back on this article on Partners & Marriage that I'd posted on my blog earlier on 11th Nov. Ya know what I think? I think finding a life partner described in the article is a mission impossible. How many of that actually happen in real life? Or is it because it's rare in real life, that's why most relationships in real life are full of bickering and awfulness?

What is marriage really for? Just so you do not grow old alone and become a pitiful lonely old man/woman whose CPF is barely enough to sustain you to death? It seems so. It's sad, I know, and it is sth I definitely do not look forward to.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said…

    Marriage, is like the life long quest to find the one, the one that understands you like no one else, the one that you can love with all your heart, the one that you can trust unconditionally and most importantly, the one that you want to spend your life with (to me at least). Hence, failed marriage does not mean the whole marriage system is meaningless, it just simply means you married the wrong person. I hope that one day when you have found the one, your view about marriage will change. And how do we know we will find the one? We do not know, we can just have faith and believe that he is out there somewhere. Meanwhile, do cherish everyone in your life, he may already be there, who knows?

     

コメントを投稿

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com