Christmas is here!!
Merry Christmas~
The festive season is here again! Even though it's not my tradition to celebrate x'mas, when x'mas is here, my mood just lights up!! Must be the x'mas decor and tunes and goods everywhere that is lightening up everybody's mood. I just feel good! This feels different from the CNY mood. Maybe the rain or the cooler weather does play a part somehow. December just feels different from the rest of the year!
Started at regional capacity management this week. Not yet learnt much, still doing online courses. Whew~ one colleague will be going on leave after next week, will very soon have a chance to take over one of his services. So, good luck to me!
Were in tcc cafe this evening. It's amazing how wireless surfing has become so common nowadays. MacDonald's, Coffeebean, Starbucks, tcc, Delifrance... almost every common cafe has it! I still recall 4-5 yrs ago ppl still had to register and pay in order to access internet in these public places! It's really amazing how times have changed. Or maybe I'm just very outdated when it comes to IT... Yea, I think I am... hmm...
Have always wanted to do some x'mas decor at home but never really gotten down to it. Now this is a good start. Keep it up in the years to come!!

Huge Toblerone that mafia kings hand-carried back all the way from CPH, 2 for the entire office.

Bouquet from 'secret admirer' on my first day at HBF! ;)

D&D next Friday! Theme is Viking. ??????? WTF???? Our table has decided to leave ourselves alone and not dress in accordance to the theme. Pictures to be uploaded next week!
The festive season is here again! Even though it's not my tradition to celebrate x'mas, when x'mas is here, my mood just lights up!! Must be the x'mas decor and tunes and goods everywhere that is lightening up everybody's mood. I just feel good! This feels different from the CNY mood. Maybe the rain or the cooler weather does play a part somehow. December just feels different from the rest of the year!
Started at regional capacity management this week. Not yet learnt much, still doing online courses. Whew~ one colleague will be going on leave after next week, will very soon have a chance to take over one of his services. So, good luck to me!
Were in tcc cafe this evening. It's amazing how wireless surfing has become so common nowadays. MacDonald's, Coffeebean, Starbucks, tcc, Delifrance... almost every common cafe has it! I still recall 4-5 yrs ago ppl still had to register and pay in order to access internet in these public places! It's really amazing how times have changed. Or maybe I'm just very outdated when it comes to IT... Yea, I think I am... hmm...
Have always wanted to do some x'mas decor at home but never really gotten down to it. Now this is a good start. Keep it up in the years to come!!

Huge Toblerone that mafia kings hand-carried back all the way from CPH, 2 for the entire office.

Bouquet from 'secret admirer' on my first day at HBF! ;)

D&D next Friday! Theme is Viking. ??????? WTF???? Our table has decided to leave ourselves alone and not dress in accordance to the theme. Pictures to be uploaded next week!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home