Everything has its time and place
Everythings has its time and place. Certain things have to come after others... just like yesterday had to come before tday, to let everything happen yesterday, and become history tday. Else today would never come, and tmrw will never arrive as well. Just like ppl.
There so many things that I should have done for him, but didn't. But what's the point of saying this? There's nothing more I can do since patching up is definitely not in the consideration. So what am I crying over now?
Dam I am crazy...
There so many things that I should have done for him, but didn't. But what's the point of saying this? There's nothing more I can do since patching up is definitely not in the consideration. So what am I crying over now?
Dam I am crazy...









1 Comments:
At 9:56 午後,
匿名 said…
生有时,死有时;
哭有时,笑有时;
怀抱有时,放弃有时;
欢笑有时,苦痛有时;
拥抱有时,分别有时;
青春有时,衰老有时;
争战有时,和好有时;
万事万物皆有其时
コメントを投稿
<< Home