It's been long... had one paper yesterday, Biocomputing. The worst paper i've ever had, despite the fact that it was an open book exam. HORRENDOUS!!! I am expecting a D out of it, hope not worse.... next paper is on thursday, singapore studies and jap.
This is the first time ever i dun feel the exam stress at all... maybe i do, but it cannot be told fr my appearance or behaviour that i'm having exam now. This is the first time ever i'm studying so little... see, 2202 has no exam, but there was that damn report. so 2202, checked. then there was 2104 biocomputing, it was an opened book, i read thru everything once right before the paper, so checked. then there'll be singapore studies on thursday, i do not see the need to study cos to me it is just abt how well one craps, and whether u crap the right thing or not is gonna count for how much u score. so singapore studies, checked. then there is jap on thursday, same day as SS. for jap, i'm always prepared. as in, after every lecture, I learnt them, all by heart. so Jap, checked. u see? so far there is nothing to study for. Then for the final paper LSM2103 on coming monday, I've been studying. Conclusion is, i am having exam for only 1 paper. i studied most of my 2103 when Shann's mother came here to stay for a few days. U see, she is a teacher. So she expects us to be studying whole day other than eating, sleeping, bathing and of course occasionally visiting the toilet. So after every meal, she'll be like, "leave the washing to me, u go study, dun waste time". I'm the kind who slacks after every meal but in her presence, i have to obediently go into my room n study. at that time, my pc was still in the living room n i had no internet access from my room. so there was nothing i could do in my room but to study. Now, that was when i seriuosly started STUDYING. It was effective, damn effective. Even CW is surprised at how much i can remember from the notes. In my entire life, noone in my family has ever told me to study hard, ever pressured me to study. This was the first time a mother, of someone else, pressured me to study. Now I know how it feels like to have parents who pressure their children to study. Right after Shann's mother left, I begin to slack again. Haha~
Shann's brother returned from US and is currently staying with us. And, he bought a router!! *phew phit* so my pc is finally back in my room and i have unlimited access to the internet!!
Another news is that my sister (the elder of the younger ones, get it?) starts working in singapore since monday, she's staying with me. Hope we won't fight... we used to, when we were much younger. I would hit her, she was the weak one. Oh man, i feel guilty recalling those memories... There is a sense of guilt deep inside me, towards my sister. U c, my results had always been great in my primary and secondary sch yrs, but my sister's was not. I somehow feel guilty bcos, y didn't i help her back then? If i had helped her, would her results be better?maybe she wouldn't need to start work at a young age of 18. I dunno... I dun remember much things back then, my memory is fading... I feel guilty or sad thinking of my childhood memories... not that it was a sad one, but those that i can remember are unpleasant and sad ones... or i shud say, i only recall the unpleasant ones... call me a pessimist... I try to refrain myself from being pessimistic... haha~ relax! it was not that bad... i'm fine, really.
installed bittorent to dl tv series, currently downloading The OC, pretty cool show. Actually using Kazaa to dl is faster, i only use bittorent to dl when i can't find a particular ep in kazaa. Currently watching Sex and The City. I am gonna watch the entire 6 seasons of SATC and The OC and hopefully CSI this coming hols!!! my harddisk is almost full from all the downloading... gonna need a larger hdd...
Have been waiting for Taka ppl to call me to go for work. if they dun, i'll need to find another job. it's gonna be a long hols, so i'd better get myself a job or i'll sleep on the streets and eat dust! (wanted to say eat grass but there isn't much grass in sg for me to eat, lol) If u do hav any lobang, pls contact me k? i'll be grateful.
This is the first time ever i dun feel the exam stress at all... maybe i do, but it cannot be told fr my appearance or behaviour that i'm having exam now. This is the first time ever i'm studying so little... see, 2202 has no exam, but there was that damn report. so 2202, checked. then there was 2104 biocomputing, it was an opened book, i read thru everything once right before the paper, so checked. then there'll be singapore studies on thursday, i do not see the need to study cos to me it is just abt how well one craps, and whether u crap the right thing or not is gonna count for how much u score. so singapore studies, checked. then there is jap on thursday, same day as SS. for jap, i'm always prepared. as in, after every lecture, I learnt them, all by heart. so Jap, checked. u see? so far there is nothing to study for. Then for the final paper LSM2103 on coming monday, I've been studying. Conclusion is, i am having exam for only 1 paper. i studied most of my 2103 when Shann's mother came here to stay for a few days. U see, she is a teacher. So she expects us to be studying whole day other than eating, sleeping, bathing and of course occasionally visiting the toilet. So after every meal, she'll be like, "leave the washing to me, u go study, dun waste time". I'm the kind who slacks after every meal but in her presence, i have to obediently go into my room n study. at that time, my pc was still in the living room n i had no internet access from my room. so there was nothing i could do in my room but to study. Now, that was when i seriuosly started STUDYING. It was effective, damn effective. Even CW is surprised at how much i can remember from the notes. In my entire life, noone in my family has ever told me to study hard, ever pressured me to study. This was the first time a mother, of someone else, pressured me to study. Now I know how it feels like to have parents who pressure their children to study. Right after Shann's mother left, I begin to slack again. Haha~
Shann's brother returned from US and is currently staying with us. And, he bought a router!! *phew phit* so my pc is finally back in my room and i have unlimited access to the internet!!
Another news is that my sister (the elder of the younger ones, get it?) starts working in singapore since monday, she's staying with me. Hope we won't fight... we used to, when we were much younger. I would hit her, she was the weak one. Oh man, i feel guilty recalling those memories... There is a sense of guilt deep inside me, towards my sister. U c, my results had always been great in my primary and secondary sch yrs, but my sister's was not. I somehow feel guilty bcos, y didn't i help her back then? If i had helped her, would her results be better?maybe she wouldn't need to start work at a young age of 18. I dunno... I dun remember much things back then, my memory is fading... I feel guilty or sad thinking of my childhood memories... not that it was a sad one, but those that i can remember are unpleasant and sad ones... or i shud say, i only recall the unpleasant ones... call me a pessimist... I try to refrain myself from being pessimistic... haha~ relax! it was not that bad... i'm fine, really.
installed bittorent to dl tv series, currently downloading The OC, pretty cool show. Actually using Kazaa to dl is faster, i only use bittorent to dl when i can't find a particular ep in kazaa. Currently watching Sex and The City. I am gonna watch the entire 6 seasons of SATC and The OC and hopefully CSI this coming hols!!! my harddisk is almost full from all the downloading... gonna need a larger hdd...
Have been waiting for Taka ppl to call me to go for work. if they dun, i'll need to find another job. it's gonna be a long hols, so i'd better get myself a job or i'll sleep on the streets and eat dust! (wanted to say eat grass but there isn't much grass in sg for me to eat, lol) If u do hav any lobang, pls contact me k? i'll be grateful.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home