a prefect senior of mine from CHHS has set up a website for us. he's paying SGD100 per yr for the service. the site is pretty interesting. i just spent an hour or so exploring it. COOL~
Zach has already booked an appointment with CW n I to go down to pc fair this thursday. Anyone else wanna join us?
I missed 2 tutorials today... haha~ missed the one i intended to go as make up, and SS tutorial. How I came to the decision to miss SS tutorial was that since I dun think I gained much from the tutorial, I decided not to go. But to think abt it again now, I should have gone.... I was already in school for goodness sake, and i decided to give it a miss.... am a little pissed at myself.... ok, cool it now......
Zach has already booked an appointment with CW n I to go down to pc fair this thursday. Anyone else wanna join us?
I missed 2 tutorials today... haha~ missed the one i intended to go as make up, and SS tutorial. How I came to the decision to miss SS tutorial was that since I dun think I gained much from the tutorial, I decided not to go. But to think abt it again now, I should have gone.... I was already in school for goodness sake, and i decided to give it a miss.... am a little pissed at myself.... ok, cool it now......









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home