did i mention that I had sleeping problem? I always woke up with aches everywhere, neck, back, shoulders... so cw decided to get me a contour pillow!!! And from then onwards, i've been having gd night sleep with no aches at all when i wakeup. Thanks CW dear!!
I'm currently busying myself with constructing a new site. i finally decided that geocities is not good enough and moved on to freewebs.com. if u wanna check out my new home.
registered an account with jobstreet. got a call from them yesterday asking for details before they sent in my resume to some company for a temp admin job. I wish i'd get that... looking for job in the mean time. 3 months is a really long time.
went to eat porridge buffet yesterday with CW. ya, u din read wrongly, it's porridge buffet. 7.50 per person. there were 2 types of porridge, the plain one and the potato porridge. there were many varieties of dishes, other than the usual side dishes that go with porridge, there are also prawns, roasted duck, fisk cake and many others. besides, they offer 3 types of dessert. they were red bean soup, peanut cream paste and white fungus longan soup. I would say it's worth it. Before i forget, it's at suntec city, right downstairs of the exhibition halls, called Joquim.
I'm currently busying myself with constructing a new site. i finally decided that geocities is not good enough and moved on to freewebs.com. if u wanna check out my new home.
registered an account with jobstreet. got a call from them yesterday asking for details before they sent in my resume to some company for a temp admin job. I wish i'd get that... looking for job in the mean time. 3 months is a really long time.
went to eat porridge buffet yesterday with CW. ya, u din read wrongly, it's porridge buffet. 7.50 per person. there were 2 types of porridge, the plain one and the potato porridge. there were many varieties of dishes, other than the usual side dishes that go with porridge, there are also prawns, roasted duck, fisk cake and many others. besides, they offer 3 types of dessert. they were red bean soup, peanut cream paste and white fungus longan soup. I would say it's worth it. Before i forget, it's at suntec city, right downstairs of the exhibition halls, called Joquim.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home