I've decided, to stay here for the rest of the holidays. Got a call from the pc company which I went for interview (4-day-pc fair). So I'll just go give it a try la... altho I'm not very confident in selling things...
And my friend asks me to go sell digi cam in SimLim Sq. So i'll prolly go down n c tmrw... and ask for my frens' opinions b4 i go... as many of them hav worked there b4...
Bad news, CW is coming back only on Tuesday... but by the time he comes back, I'll be working already, I think, and I hope... he'll leave for Penang on Friday nite I think. Cos he has to leave Singapore b4 1st of June wat... so it's less than a week... hope I'll be busy earning money by then...
And my friend asks me to go sell digi cam in SimLim Sq. So i'll prolly go down n c tmrw... and ask for my frens' opinions b4 i go... as many of them hav worked there b4...
Bad news, CW is coming back only on Tuesday... but by the time he comes back, I'll be working already, I think, and I hope... he'll leave for Penang on Friday nite I think. Cos he has to leave Singapore b4 1st of June wat... so it's less than a week... hope I'll be busy earning money by then...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home