Yo! Went for an interview yesterday with SMin... it's a 4-day -sales in pc fair. But think I ain't getting it. Expected la... given my very limited knowledge on pc hardware...
Will be going back Kluang tmrw... cos I am so poor to the extent that I can't even survive here... thus have to go home and depend on my parents for my 3 meals daily... u din knw i am THIS poor ler...
My aunt gave me some Jap drama to watch, pretty nice!! One is starring Matsushima Nanako and Takizawa Hideaki, and another one stars Nanako and Takashi Sorimachi. Love the theme song really much! it's First Love by Utada Hikaru. Oh~
CW is coming back on Monday!! Hooray!! Miss him so much, he's been away for abt 1 month already...
Will be going back Kluang tmrw... cos I am so poor to the extent that I can't even survive here... thus have to go home and depend on my parents for my 3 meals daily... u din knw i am THIS poor ler...
My aunt gave me some Jap drama to watch, pretty nice!! One is starring Matsushima Nanako and Takizawa Hideaki, and another one stars Nanako and Takashi Sorimachi. Love the theme song really much! it's First Love by Utada Hikaru. Oh~
CW is coming back on Monday!! Hooray!! Miss him so much, he's been away for abt 1 month already...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home