went JB yesterday to top up my HP, de 012 one. Tried grilled lamb chop on the rock for the first time, not bad actually. I mean it's a new experience to me. Saw this anti-war concert at Pelangi Plaza. Wonder what's de use...
Let me knw if u r playing Neopets ok? so that i can add u to be my neofriends, then i can send u things!
saw this French for beginners booklet in Popuar, think it's interesting but didn't buy it cos... well, will i really go read it? Tot maybe will just learn online, save cost also. I will make sure i put down at least 300 pts for Basic Japanese next sem to make sure i get the module. I want it so badly but yet i didn't get it. Chow Wenn got it but he was balloting for it bcos we wanted to do tgt. Of course he rejected it in de end. I will do it no matter what!!!!!!!!!!
Let me knw if u r playing Neopets ok? so that i can add u to be my neofriends, then i can send u things!
saw this French for beginners booklet in Popuar, think it's interesting but didn't buy it cos... well, will i really go read it? Tot maybe will just learn online, save cost also. I will make sure i put down at least 300 pts for Basic Japanese next sem to make sure i get the module. I want it so badly but yet i didn't get it. Chow Wenn got it but he was balloting for it bcos we wanted to do tgt. Of course he rejected it in de end. I will do it no matter what!!!!!!!!!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home