[2/27/2003 11:08:52 PM | Ruby Ong]
i was so bored of mugging yesterday that i decided to play some trick on my friends. And it turned out that it was a bad joke that shocked them all.
I sent this sms to them "pls keep tis to urself. i'm only inviting close friends. i'm getting married on the 29th tis month. it will be held @ ROM @ 3pm. Muz come kay? thankz. -ruby" Imagine what's ur reaction when u get tis from me? Most of my friends would try to believe but at the same time find it so difficult to convince themselves to believe this. But i do appreciate their concern for me. Thanks guys! I know u care a lot for me. I really love u guys. Well, there's only one person who was certain i was joking, it's SziChing. She didn't even think for a second n replied "dun bluff me larr..." Thank you for knowing me so well... I always know u do... =)
I'm really sorry for those who were taken in by the foolish joke. And i realise how bad the joke is after Zachary showed much concern over the fake incident. I apologise.
i was so bored of mugging yesterday that i decided to play some trick on my friends. And it turned out that it was a bad joke that shocked them all.
I sent this sms to them "pls keep tis to urself. i'm only inviting close friends. i'm getting married on the 29th tis month. it will be held @ ROM @ 3pm. Muz come kay? thankz. -ruby" Imagine what's ur reaction when u get tis from me? Most of my friends would try to believe but at the same time find it so difficult to convince themselves to believe this. But i do appreciate their concern for me. Thanks guys! I know u care a lot for me. I really love u guys. Well, there's only one person who was certain i was joking, it's SziChing. She didn't even think for a second n replied "dun bluff me larr..." Thank you for knowing me so well... I always know u do... =)
I'm really sorry for those who were taken in by the foolish joke. And i realise how bad the joke is after Zachary showed much concern over the fake incident. I apologise.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home