[2/25/2003 10:03:20 PM | Ruby Ong]
Yo! Back from M'sia liao... It was an enjoyable and meaningful holiday for me, spent all my time with my mum (who kindly took 2 days' off to keep me accompany!)!!
I actually went up to the mountain near my house there and realised that things have changed SO SO much since i last went there (which was at least 5 yrs ago?)!!! They've replaced the pools (which we used to swim in) with a lagoon! Well, they will charge for entry when it's due to function, i just hope the facilities will not be damaged even b4 they officially open it!
Okay, now talk about what i've seen up in the reserved forest, yeah, they now set up a signboard saying it's a Reserved Forest (or probably it's been there all along and it's just that i didn't understand English when i went there the last time!! haha~). I saw the ant plants everywhere, it's the plant with leaves which Cath claimed with the shape of an ant-head... yea, some leaves r as big as my head! And i could see ferns everywhere, too. I've collected some for my Biodiversity specimen. My mum said there's a big tree somewhere deep in the forest. It's enuff for 10 persons to hug it's trunk! I won't believe it until i see it with my naked eyes.
So YD, next time u can find me n i can go climb the mountain with you liao! I still prefer evening though. ^^ n u have to inform me even b4 i go back so i could bring my sports shoes back! U dun wanna c me climbing the up the mountain with my sandals, do u?
Finally got my tuition grant signed today! So everything abt tuition grant is settled! Hooray!
Yo! Back from M'sia liao... It was an enjoyable and meaningful holiday for me, spent all my time with my mum (who kindly took 2 days' off to keep me accompany!)!!
I actually went up to the mountain near my house there and realised that things have changed SO SO much since i last went there (which was at least 5 yrs ago?)!!! They've replaced the pools (which we used to swim in) with a lagoon! Well, they will charge for entry when it's due to function, i just hope the facilities will not be damaged even b4 they officially open it!
Okay, now talk about what i've seen up in the reserved forest, yeah, they now set up a signboard saying it's a Reserved Forest (or probably it's been there all along and it's just that i didn't understand English when i went there the last time!! haha~). I saw the ant plants everywhere, it's the plant with leaves which Cath claimed with the shape of an ant-head... yea, some leaves r as big as my head! And i could see ferns everywhere, too. I've collected some for my Biodiversity specimen. My mum said there's a big tree somewhere deep in the forest. It's enuff for 10 persons to hug it's trunk! I won't believe it until i see it with my naked eyes.
So YD, next time u can find me n i can go climb the mountain with you liao! I still prefer evening though. ^^ n u have to inform me even b4 i go back so i could bring my sports shoes back! U dun wanna c me climbing the up the mountain with my sandals, do u?
Finally got my tuition grant signed today! So everything abt tuition grant is settled! Hooray!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home